Tim Van Damme Inspired by Tim Vand Damme

About Me

My Photo
thinchhia
Han about tur vak pawh ka hre lo!
View my complete profile

Blog

Thursday, November 2, 2006

The Us

You're gone
to your day
to your gay
to your lies
to your life
Whatever it is...
you are far
from me
And I
in bittersweet despair
linger to your memories
Feeling deserted
yet
carrying on
Playing the role
of a jilted lover
I was
the hero
solitary
frozing
Under the streetlight's
soft yellow glow
Trying
I was
for my life's sake
to control my anger
lurching in my stomach
Slapping myself
a million times
for not being
the wiser
I stood
dumbfounded
founded in dumbness
Suddenly
i recall
your sweet insoucient smile
and how you were
"The image of everything that caused me to sing"
Then
I smiled thinking
above all
You're woth it all.......
BLESS YOUR HEART,MINE TOO!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment