Tim Van Damme Inspired by Tim Vand Damme

About Me

My Photo
thinchhia
Han about tur vak pawh ka hre lo!
View my complete profile

Blog

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Thoughtless



"I exist, but for what purpose? For nothing but to be ridiculed? To be a laughingstock? Why? So that others can find something wrong with me, and expose it? What's so great about them, that they are not ridiculed? Why is it that I am the one picked on? So that I may have an example for my kids (God-knowing if I even have any) whenever they go through a tough time? Why should I continue through life, for others to put me down? Why shouldn't I end this now? Is it because God doesn't want me to? Is it because I have no intentions of suicide? Or do I?"

6 comments:

Mizohican said...

Heh! ve tlata! serious post a ziak ve ka bor hian. lolz. natinge a, fiamthu i post tak loh? in nu in a ban che a mi? :)

Nice template!

Mizohican said...

ka "bro" ka tihna. haha.

thinchhia said...

hehehe 'nun hian awmzia neilo' ka ti top mai a ni.huizzz bena ang in africa lamah kal daih ka chak a ni.

Jerusha said...

Nunin awmzia nei lo tia dawn deuh lai pawh a min ti nui tu ber chutia Africa lamah kal deih I duh mai te chuan kan tan a hreawm awm tlawk tlawk ee mai, I lo kal bo deih palh ang e!

Tak tak a, keipawh nun hi nin deuh chang chuan Africa mawlh hi kal ka duh thrin.

Jerusha said...

*down* deuh lai ka tihna :-)

thinchhia said...

Down nak laia Africa lama lum ti tak a zuk down leh zual kha ka peih leh chiahlova, ka bansan hmaks.ka'n down tak tak chu ka zan mu te hi ka meng lo re re.

Post a Comment